Friday, September 16, 2011

Muskoka

I just wanted to add a few photos.

The wonderful thing about Malawi is the flowers. Our property has a whole row of the most beautiful roses. I feel like they are constantly in bloom. I can't wait to finish all the gardening around our property. This property has the potential to be amazing.

Also, of course my dogs. My pup rhodesian ridgeback pup Muskoka is now 3 months old and is such a beautiful looking dog. I constantly have people who come to the property asking if he is for sale. He is most definitely not. I just adore him. uI never knew about rhodesian ridgebacks as a breed before I came, but I am absolutely in love with them. I'm going to try and get a picture of the father just to be able to show the size of him. He is absolutely massive, and all the pups took after him. the pups are nearly the size of Tess (the mother) now at a mere 3 months. The other pup from the litter I still have, Chaos, belongs to my friend Max (pictured below). He's going to his new home today. Hopefully, I don't cry when this one goes. I think I cried over the other four, so the outlook for not crying, is not good.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: