Saturday, November 26, 2011

Malawi Bucket List

It’s a beautiful morning here. And by beautiful I mean overcast and drizzling. This means it’s lovely and cool. I was out the door by 6am for my run. Trying to get back to my running routine, Sunday means long slow distance (LSD). I did just under 6km, which is long for me while I’m trying to build my base back. Then a quite chilly swim in the drizzle. When I was in the pool I could actually see steam rising off it because of the change in temperature.

Having a lovely morning browsing the internet, drinking a cappuccino made out of the last of my AMAZING Muskoka Maple coffee (I rationed it).

 


Now that I’m spending sometime re-focusing, I decided it was time to figure out how to make the most of my time in Malawi. So, like a tourist, I sat down with the Bradt Guide and decided to figure out a bit of a bucket list of things I’d like to do while I’m here.

And here it is:

I would like to complete a diving course which would allow me to dive anywhere in the world.
 


Climb Mount Mulanje. See how that goes and if I ever have the money, maybe I’ll attempt Kilimanjaro.
 


Go to Mvuu Camp on the Shire River in Liwonde National Park
 


Nyika Plateau.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lesley said...

dream big Leanne-always. Life can be an adventure for those who do. xoxox